I recently got my AT&T bold and was wondering how to change the LED light.. and the SMS tone? also does AIM work at all with the AT&T network or is beejiveIM (jivetalk) the only thing i can use to access aim? and is beejiveIM worth the $$? Thanks all
    11-06-08 05:15 PM
    Go to the home folder and click on profiles. Scroll down and click advanced. Click on the profile you want to change and you can change the type of notification for everything. I think there's an app you have to download to change the colors though...
    11-06-08 05:17 PM
    yea, thats exactly how you change tones for different notifications. Also, as far as the LED colors, there is the program berryalerts, but Im not sure if its supported yet for the bold, you will hafta look into that. Also as far as Jivetalk being worth the $, it definitely is worth it 100% They offer a 30 day trial period so you can give it a shot to see if you like it. Im sure once you try it, you will absolutely love it!
    11-06-08 05:22 PM
    You can change your led light with a program called Blackberry Alerts (bbalert). You can assign colors to sms, emails, missed calls, and your idle alert.

best part about the program is that, it has a alert repeat.
    11-06-08 05:23 PM
    About bb alerts...

Can I change the led to blink blue instead of green? That would be hot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 05:57 PM
    About bb alerts...

Yes you just have to find a marker

11-06-08 05:59 PM
    About bb alerts...

yes you can. even pink if you like. (not kidding)
    11-06-08 06:30 PM
    On my new BOLD:

I get no LED notification no matter what I set the PROFILES to. The only time my LED lights up is when I do a battery pull and then just for a few seconds. Haven't tried the signal or bluetooth lights yet.

I also find it interesting that the AT&T Tune appears under PHONE only. Can't seem to find it in any of the RING TONE listings.

In addition to that, RIM is having trouble with their servers so I'm not getting any BBmail.

WAH, WAH, WAH
    11-06-08 08:52 PM
    My God People.

Read The Manual.
    11-06-08 08:55 PM
    profile>>menu>>advanced..change the tone.
    11-06-08 08:59 PM
    I recently got my AT&T bold and was wondering how to change the LED light.. and the SMS tone? also does AIM work at all with the AT&T network or is beejiveIM (jivetalk) the only thing i can use to access aim? and is beejiveIM worth the $$? Thanks all

I have never tried beejivem (jivetalk). When I called AT&T after getting my pearl they told me the im they recommend is OZ instant messaging. U can find this by clicking on media net> email & friends> mobile im> and that should bring up OZ im. I have been using it for a while. I don�t remember how much I paid for it, but I think it is worth it because it gives u Yahoo IM, AIM, and Windows live messenger. I have friends that r using other IM services and I like this one a lot better. OZ will notify u when u get a new message. The only problems I have found r that it will only let u sign in to one service at a time, and I had a problem where I could not access the service until I up dated the bb software.
    I hope this will help someone out.
    03-17-09 11:35 AM
    BerryBuzz is cheaper than berry alerts. not only can you change the colours, but the LED flashes faster than standard (which is much better for me).
    03-17-09 11:40 AM
    My God People.

Read The Manual.

+1 hahahahahahahahahah
    03-17-09 02:31 PM
    BerryBuzz is cheaper than berry alerts. not only can you change the colours, but the LED flashes faster than standard (which is much better for me).
    +1 for BerryBuzz. still on the trial version, but will be buying the full version shortly.
    03-17-09 03:56 PM
    BerryBuzz is well worth it has many different LED colours which for the most part look decent and it also has repeat notification! I got it 50% off when CB had a discount coupon

03-17-09 04:00 PM
    Good stuff.
    03-17-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD