hello i just have one quick question; how do i turn my voice mail off so people cannot leave me voice mail messages. can you please give me step by step directions thank you!
    05-06-10 08:05 PM
    check the voicemail menu options. if that doesnt work, call at&t and see if they can disable/reset your VM box as if it was new and not set up yet.
    05-06-10 08:14 PM
    check the voicemail menu options. if that doesnt work, call at&t and see if they can disable/reset your VM box as if it was new and not set up yet.
    i just checked the voicemail options no luck.
    Last edited by king mathers11; 05-06-10 at 08:29 PM.
    05-06-10 08:24 PM
    Set the CFW number to never. Once there you can also edit the CFW number listing by adding and deleting numbers. Easy to do via the menu. Hit the green send key to get into phone mode. Hit the menu key from there and choose options. Select call forwarding. Once it queries the network, you can set forwarding to never which is what I really recommend or you can just delete the pilot number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 08:50 PM
    Set the CFW number to never. Once there you can also edit the CFW number listing by adding and deleting numbers. Easy to do via the menu. Hit the green send key to get into phone mode. Hit the menu key from there and choose options. Select call forwarding. Once it queries the network, you can set forwarding to never which is what I really recommend or you can just delete the pilot number.

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-06-10 09:20 PM
    Your welcome!
    05-06-10 09:27 PM
    I had my provider disable it years ago. Best thing I ever did.

Last edited by rabbithunter; 05-06-10 at 10:18 PM.
    05-06-10 10:15 PM
    just out of curiosity why wouldn't you want people to be able to leave you messages?
    05-06-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD