My weather bug program always says update failed when i'm in another location trying to get the weather.
    07-11-09 03:24 PM
    I'm always trying to maximize my number of apps I can have so I use the Accuweather BB Web Signal browser Push. It puts an icon on the home screen with the current conditions. It can be a little slow to update and only displays the hi and low in text. But the upside is it literally takes up no room on the bb and you click the icon and sends you to the website with all the current condit and forecasts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 04:31 PM
    Its actually a hidden today, so when you scroll over the calendar for example it will show the entries.
    Also, a scroll over the SMS icon previews the message. This is a great theme.
    07-14-09 10:36 AM
    For anyone wanting to make changes to the theme, I've posted the THM (and SVG) file here: http://shao-soft.com/PW-Thm.zip
    07-14-09 04:22 PM
    Ive created a theme for the bold (and 8900) its based on the stock precision theme with a couple extra features added, its not going to drain your battery or hog resources, it has a spot added in the top right for a weather icon, you can try it out, its free anyways.

ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products

I figured I'd try something new and I'm glad that I did. Great theme, nice work!
    07-15-09 10:43 AM
    I like the theme a lot. The only thing I can't seem to find is the text message icon.

This is a great theme. However, I too have lost my text message icon. Does anyone know of a fix for this on the Bold?
    07-15-09 08:25 PM
    I use weatherbug it shows the temp directly on th icon and alerts you of bad weather by sound and flashing the icon red.
    you can get it at blackberry.weatherbug.com/download.
    07-15-09 08:50 PM
    Ive created a theme for the bold (and 8900) its based on the stock precision theme with a couple extra features added, its not going to drain your battery or hog resources, it has a spot added in the top right for a weather icon, you can try it out, its free anyways.

ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products

I put your theme n its good. But the weather doesn't seem to be updated of its own although temp is shown. M using weathereye. Any remedy?

07-17-09 05:52 PM
    Same here, I hadn't noticed before you mentioned it

07-17-09 07:13 PM
    I put your theme n its good. But the weather doesn't seem to be updated of its own although temp is shown. M using weathereye. Any remedy?

None update on the desktop, Home screen only. If you exit to the Home screen and come back to the desktop, it will be updated. It's not an issue with the app, it's the OS.
    07-17-09 09:26 PM
    None update on the desktop, Home screen only. If you exit to the Home screen and come back to the desktop, it will be updated. It's not an issue with the app, it's the OS.
    thanks for the info.. but i am confused by the two terms "desktop" and "homescreen".. sorry, nube here..
    07-17-09 09:41 PM
    thanks for the info.. but i am confused by the two terms "desktop" and "homescreen".. sorry, nube here..
    Home screen is the one with all the icons. Desktop is the one with 6 icons (stock theme),
    07-17-09 09:44 PM
    Home screen is the one with all the icons. Desktop is the one with 6 icons (stock theme),
    ok now i got it.. in that case, it really doesnt matter having the temp on the desktop, actually its misleading having the temp there, coz u will be seeing an old temp. do u think updating to the new OS may solve this problem? i have the one thats in ATT website..
    07-17-09 09:51 PM
    For me, going to the home screen is not enuff to update it. I have to open a folder i.e. Download folder and then it will update.

No big deal, glad I know now. Thanks
    07-18-09 07:59 AM
    ok now i got it.. in that case, it really doesnt matter having the temp on the desktop, actually its misleading having the temp there, coz u will be seeing an old temp. do u think updating to the new OS may solve this problem? i have the one thats in ATT website..
    OS update will not help.
    07-18-09 08:18 AM
    OS update will not help.
    It's actually fixed in 5.0
    07-18-09 09:18 AM
    What do u mean by 5?

07-18-09 11:30 AM
    Wow, really? This is very good news.
    07-18-09 11:42 AM
    Shao, this is awesome -- I love the theme and works beautifully with Weatherbug (Bold version) -- updates weather and displays it.

One small request if possible--any chance to make the font (when you scroll over the 6 desktop icons) the default large size?

Lovin this theme everyone...
    07-18-09 12:18 PM
    Shao, this is awesome -- I love the theme and works beautifully with Weatherbug (Bold version) -- updates weather and displays it.

One small request if possible--any chance to make the font (when you scroll over the 6 desktop icons) the default large size?

so in yr case does the weather keep updating to the most recent on the desktop? or it just remain same like what was shown 10 hours back? bcoz thats the prob i am getting, i have weathereye..
    07-18-09 12:41 PM

I posted the original THM here: http://shao-soft.com/PW-Thm.zip you can just load it up in the theme builder and change the font then.
    07-18-09 02:46 PM
    good info, i will search for bb weather.
    07-18-09 02:50 PM
    so in yr case does the weather keep updating to the most recent on the desktop? or it just remain same like what was shown 10 hours back? bcoz thats the prob i am getting, i have weathereye..
    The weather has been changing for me while docked in the upper right hand corner...

Weatherbug (specific version for Bold--but I have had success installing it on the 8900 and 9630)
    07-20-09 10:34 AM
    Great Theme Shao!!
    07-20-09 03:31 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD