Hi everyone, can someone help me out here...for some reason my bold is deleting appointments over a week or so old on my device, even though i've already set the "Keep Appointments" to forever when i first got it. how do i prevent the bold from deleting old appointments?

Thanks
    11-30-08 09:18 PM
    Check your file free. It could be low and deleting appointments to save space.
    11-30-08 09:31 PM
    but i have about 20-23MB of free application memory and device memory i have about 850MB free
    12-01-08 01:56 AM
    Couldn't that be a setting in Outlook? Check the AutoArchive Settings in your Outlook client.
    12-01-08 05:30 AM
    Hi everyone, can someone help me out here...for some reason my bold is deleting appointments over a week or so old on my device, even though i've already set the "Keep Appointments" to forever when i first got it. how do i prevent the bold from deleting old appointments?

Thanks
    Do you use Google Sync to sync your calendar?
    12-01-08 07:56 AM
    In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, Synchronize, Configuration, Calendar, Advanced Options, Date Range there is an option for Transfer All Scheduled items, only future items, or within a range of Days.
    Seems within a range of Days is the default.
    And: Appointments outside of range will be removed from the device.

I have changed mine to Transfer All Scheduled items. This works fine.

The problem I am running into is randomly (every 3 - 10 times) synch indicates it wants to delete most of the calendar items on the Blackberry Curve. And there is more than 20,000,000 bytes free.
    12-11-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD