I upgraded the OS on my VzW 9930 by following the top sticky thread. It worked fine. It also shared a Language pack called "353AllLangs". After unzipping it, there is only a Java folder. I do need Chinese and Japanese inputs. How do I install the language pack?
    10-17-11 04:52 PM
    You need to install BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer and have your BB connected.

When you connect your phone to your computer and access BlackBerry Desktop Software, click the Applications button and you should find the different language packs you're looking for. You just have to click "+" under "Action" for the appropriate packs you want and add it to your phone. Then Sync.
    10-17-11 09:36 PM
    You need to install BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer and have your BB connected.

When you connect your phone to your computer and access BlackBerry Desktop Software, click the Applications button and you should find the different language packs you're looking for. You just have to click "+" under "Action" for the appropriate packs you want and add it to your phone. Then Sync.
    I did not find Japanese there. I haven't done anything with the downloaded language pack yet. Where and how I suppose to install it?
    10-17-11 11:32 PM
    I was under the impression the 99xx came preinstalled with a huge library of languages. When I set mine up I had to delete numerous languages from my device. It was in the Setup Folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 07:30 AM
    See attached screenshot. I only got Chinese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese. No Japanese.
    10-18-11 12:37 PM
    You will need a jAsia or jAllLanguage OS version for Japanese input.
    10-18-11 12:53 PM
    You will need a jAsia or jAllLanguage OS version for Japanese input.
    Where can I get it?
    10-18-11 02:32 PM
    Where can I get it?
    The only one I've seen for the 9930 is Sprint's jAllLanguage .241 here... https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...BB765225CE8C0E

You should be able to extract the cods from that one, and inject them into .362
    10-18-11 02:42 PM
    The only one I've seen for the 9930 is Sprint's jAllLanguage .241 here... https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...BB765225CE8C0E

You should be able to extract the cods from that one, and inject them into .362
    Japanese is in jAllLang ?
    10-18-11 08:42 PM
    Japanese is in jAllLang ?
    Yes, that's what the j stands for... same with jAsia versions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JBoen likes this.
    10-18-11 11:57 PM
    how do i add Hebrew ?
    i've upgraded and had seen this option for a few times, but now, when i open the application (in the desktop) i can't see it...
    when it was there, i tried to instsall it, but it never did...

Thanks in advance !
    06-22-12 10:27 PM
    Have my unlocked 9930 in a spanish speaking country but dont have spanish, how do i add or unlock or change the language? it is not an option on the phone.
    12-31-13 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD