06-28-09 12:05 AM
33 12
tools
    Thank you, I was playing with my BB phone and pressed the hide icon and Ciao! They disappeared, coundn't seem to locate them, so I will now go to work and locate my vanished pictures..FYI the BB customer service reps have NO idea how to locate hidden pictures..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 12:45 PM
    The Hide Button simply isn't functioning. Does anyone else have this problem? If I push hide, it kicks me out of pictures and takes me back to the home screen. I've followed every set of instructions on this forum. Ughhh!
    04-13-09 02:20 PM
    Saw this, was trying to hide folders, and saw that this was never answered so here goes:

from the main media screen on the bb. highlight the pictures icon, hit the bb key, go to options, you'll see a button for "exclude folders". click on that. you then can navigate to the folder you want to exclude and click on it. There will be an "x" next to the folder name. menu key, close , you now will not see it on the folders list. You can use explore to show the pictures but it won't show up in the folders list under media, pictures.

Dave
    06-03-09 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the tip it works for the pictures but doesn't for videos can someone help with hiding videos on the Bold. Thanks
    06-03-09 03:29 PM
    Thanks for the tip it works for the pictures but doesn't for videos can someone help with hiding videos on the Bold. Thanks
    i second this! does this "filelock" work for bold and hiding videos? or is there another way to go about thiss
    06-03-09 04:55 PM
    Good to know. Not that I have anything to hide.
    06-03-09 07:54 PM
    BBFileScout FTW.
    06-03-09 10:19 PM
    Yeah so.... i hide all of my "inappropriate" pics and i just use bbfilescout to view them. as long as you know what they are called(ex. sample.jpg) just makes it easier to not have to keep hiding them..
    We should do a private forum(dont know if it would be possible) for these pics but you must post one to get in and have a poll for the acceptance of your pic....could be fun for some laughs.....just my opinion
    06-28-09 12:05 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD