Hello all,

When I take a picture it is stored in the internal memory. I want the pictures to be automatically stored on my 2GB micro-sd card. Withing the settings menu I was able to set my bold 9000 to do this, but I have not seen this option on my 9700.

Can someone please advise me as to what steps to click to do this.

Thanks for your time!
    06-24-10 11:28 PM
    Go into your camera, BB button, options, store pictures (set to On Media Card) and choose a folder. Pretty simple
    06-24-10 11:38 PM
    Hello all,

When I take a picture it is stored in the internal memory. I want the pictures to be automatically stored on my 2GB micro-sd card. Withing the settings menu I was able to set my bold 9000 to do this, but I have not seen this option on my 9700.

Can someone please advise me as to what steps to click to do this.

Thanks for your time!
    If you go to your camera>menu>options>store pictures:ON MEDIA CARD rather than IN DEVICE MEMORY it should take care of it. Make sure you format card first.
    06-24-10 11:39 PM
    Much thanks to you both! Problem solved.

As for formatting.. I have a new 4GB card in the package, I didn't realize I had to format the card before use.

Thanks again!
    06-24-10 11:56 PM
    Much thanks to you both! Problem solved.

As for formatting.. I have a new 4GB card in the package, I didn't realize I had to format the card before use.

Thanks again!
    No problem anytime, glad to help.
    06-24-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD