Hey all,

I have a long distance service which requires me to dial in, then dial my destination's number. Problem is, i can't seem to find a way to dial the destination number from the address book. it just puts the current call on hold and starts dialing the number directly. I can manually punch in the number, but that takes too much time and doesn't work so well if i'm driving.

anyways, anyone know how to get this to work??

TIA
    07-28-09 03:36 AM
    on some phones there is a insert pause option when in phone book entries. while im not sure if its on bb os id look into that. all you should have to do is enter the dial out number on the contact, then insert pause then have their number. but like i said i cant seem to find a option like that on this phone.
    07-28-09 07:11 AM
    insert pause is easy to do in phonebook entries, (just hit menu and you'll see it) but i don't rly want to have another number entered for every contact.

There's an app found that would work well but it wont let me change the calling card numbers. anyone know how, or a similar program?

berry.voicemailtel.com
    07-28-09 12:12 PM
    I downloaded Easydialer, and its pretty good. only a 7 day trial, after which it costs 9.99 to have it activated (USD no doubt).

Would be nice if there was a free alternative, but if i have no choice, i couldn't ask for a better product.

got it at callingcarddialer.com

-works very well with multiple calling cards/services
    -tons of options for entering pin's, prefix's, etc
    -Supports google voice (for which i have yet to recieve an invite )
    -supports callback services!! and can be configured to dial all outgoing calls using the green 'send' button. so unlimited outgoing calls is a snap for those with unlimited incoming plans. just get a mobilemiser/vbuzzer/etc account and your good to go.
    07-28-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD