New BB user. Have the Bold. And I checked the How To Free Up Memory instructions, but found that there were no options on the bold on how to put all my messages automatically to my media card. I am experiencing some slowdown, and my memory is hovering around 10 megs.

Please assist. Thanks.
    08-31-08 09:59 AM
    You can't. Only media can be put on the memory card ie pictures music and videos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 10:04 AM
    i know there is a few programmers working on making a program to make this possible, but nothing has come up yet.
    08-31-08 10:09 AM
    Thanks for the speedy responses.
    08-31-08 10:25 AM
    You don't need to. All the message we recieved the size is too small to be worry. and the attachment will save on media car. So there are no need for us to put it into the media card
    08-31-08 11:03 AM
    You don't need to. All the message we recieved the size is too small to be worry. and the attachment will save on media car. So there are no need for us to put it into the media card
    messages easily add up to take up space, thats why they get deleted when your phone starts running low on memory. Plus i uses over 1000 sms a month and believe it starts sucking up memory.
    08-31-08 11:18 AM
    messages easily add up to take up space, thats why they get deleted when your phone starts running low on memory. Plus i uses over 1000 sms a month and believe it starts sucking up memory.
    try 5,000 a month
    08-31-08 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD