so if i'm reading an email from a friend, and want to add his email to his existing contact info is that possible?

also- when i'm writing an email, and i type in the recipients email address- and i want to add it to an existing contact, is that possible!?!?

i haven't seen an option- the only thing i can find, is add to contacts, but it'll add it to a new contact not find the one i want and then add the email to that field
    06-18-09 12:13 AM
    Move the trackball to their e-mail address and it will highlight the whole thing. Press the BB Key and choose 'Add to Contacts'.

Chris
    06-18-09 12:16 AM
    Tronyx obviously didn't read your post. There is a program called "Add To Contact"

Info:

http://mobichampion.com/products/AddToContactMH/AddToContact.jad

Add To Contact v1.1.0
    MobiChampion Software
    email: support@mobichampion.com

There are 3 easy steps to add a new phone number, E-Mail or PIN address to existing contact:
    1. Select a call log entry, SMS, E-Mail or PIN message from which you want to add info.
    2. Press the Menu key, select 'Add To Existing Contact' item.
    3. Select a contact from list to which you want add info. If you adding a phone number you may be prompted to select phone number type (i.e. Work, Home, Mobile) depending on application's settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 01:07 AM
    Tronyx obviously didn't read your post.
    I read it, just not all of it, lol. My bad. You could always copy the address, go to your contacts, edit it and add the e-mail address. Not that hard.

Chris
    06-18-09 01:27 AM
    i just always copy/paste.
    06-18-09 02:38 AM
    Yes, but it's dumb and backward. On all of the other phones/brands you select "add to contacts" and the program asks if you wanna add to existing contact or make a new one. Suck a big deal to insert one line command but they didn't do it. I hate always copy/pasting...such 2000ish. Lame.
    06-18-09 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD