I have just bought bold 9780. In my home screen, when I click to view my text message, I find a new composing message with recipient no. that I can not delete nor I find it anywhere in my folders. Can someone help please?

Also, how can I use the GPS map such google map? should I need to download it? how come my blackberry apps. dose not work by saying my country is not included in the list? Currently I am in Saudi Arabia.
    01-15-11 11:41 AM
    Press the BB Menu button, make sure Show all has a check mark next to it, if it doesn't then check it

Then, open the Messages application (it looks like an envelope)

In that list of emails, try to see if you find that message to delete it.

As for google maps,

Google Maps = from your BB, go to Google, then search for Google Maps BlackBerry when the search comes up, enter the first link, the language you will be Arabic, you need to scroll down to the end of the page, then lick on Taghyeer Al Lugha and change it to English (U.S), otherwise you wont find any applications, then you should see a list of all the Google applications and you will find Google Maps there

ismail2 likes this.
    01-15-11 11:48 AM
    Thanks dear Matrix. I could not find the show all check mark. I tried to find it in the email options but no success. I have the new bold 9780. Can you explain the steps in detail please, may be i am missing some steps since i am new user to BB.
    01-15-11 12:50 PM
    Here you go brother:

1)

2)

I highlighted the messages icon in red for you in the second pic
    ismail2 likes this.
    01-15-11 01:00 PM
    try pulling the battery to see if the message icon will go away, had a similar thing happen to a mysterious bbm message, battery pull got rid of it
    ismail2 likes this.
    01-15-11 01:30 PM
    Make sure you have not saved a message without opening it up
    01-15-11 03:06 PM
    Dear Matrix, I have tried to show all but the problem still exist.
    Dear Microwave, thanks for your help.. i tried it and it did work.
    Dear greggebhardt, I have searched the save message but found zero.
    01-17-11 12:42 PM
    Have you tried sending yourself a message and then deleting it, maybe it will take the erroneous one with it in the indicator. I have seen these stuck indicators before and sometimes they can be very stubborn.
    01-17-11 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD