The ability to pinch zoom is nice, but once zoomed in, the type goes way off the side of the screen, making reading impossible without scrolling back and forth on every line. The Palm Pre had the same issue. And double tapping only zooms out again, where the type is too small to read.
    Has anyone found a work around for this? (aside from just making the type face huge and not using pinch zoom...)

thanks.
    08-30-11 02:03 AM
    If you double tap it will zoom in and refit to the page. You need to set your font size in your browser settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 05:40 AM
    So THAT'S what the default font option does. I just changed mine to 24 from the default 16 and it makes mobile Crackberry much easier to read...once you double-tap of course . It doesn't affect the initial page load though, something to keep in mind.

08-30-11 09:07 AM
    The times when I have tried it, double taping only zooms out, never in. Maybe the one I tried is not working right .

08-30-11 10:13 AM
    The times when I have tried it, double taping only zooms out, never in. Maybe the one I tried is not working right .

Mine does the same and I'm on the latest OS.
    08-30-11 10:15 AM
    Ok, so it is not just the one I tried. The thing is really not usable for the web as it is. I will try it with 24 size font tough...

08-30-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD