first of all I am not DUMB.... I know how to connect a device with an usb cable to an usb port on a desktop. BUT! The device reboots it self on and on and on if you do that... so there has to be a hint ;-)

HEEEEEELP

Thanks Guys,

CoDeX2k
    07-01-09 10:21 AM
    do you have your hands on a pre-release Onyx? This device is not out yet. You probably have a crappy or dev version of the OS. Not much can be done about that...
    07-01-09 10:51 AM
    do you have your hands on a pre-release Onyx? This device is not out yet. You probably have a crappy or dev version of the OS. Not much can be done about that...
    I know that the device is not out yet... I heard it was a known bug on 0.9 OS. I would like to upgrade but I first of all I would need a newer OS and second how to connect the device to the desktop than
    07-01-09 11:05 AM
    BBDM is not the only way to load software to the phone. You need newer software.
    07-01-09 11:24 AM
    can somebody hook me up with a newer software and how to install it with out BBDM?
    07-01-09 11:36 AM
    You need software newer than 111. 111 fixes reboot/usb, but some still have 3G issue with it, the sd card is a no go, and a few other issues. You may be able to find someone to hook you up with that, but most likely you won't be able to locate the latest software. That's the problem with pre-release when you're not a tester. You can't get good software which makes having phone about useless.
    07-01-09 11:42 AM
    nooo I like the phone would make it more USEFULL if I could use also the USB port.
    07-01-09 11:46 AM
    I got the same problem! hopefully someone out there gets us the fix. haha
    07-08-09 03:22 PM
    There is a fix, get new software, where you get that software from, nobody knows . . .
    07-09-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD