Hey everyone,

Got a problem with the bold 9780, I have the auto on/off setup at night to turn off at 11pm and turn on at 6am. Now for some reason the battery drains completely and cannot turn on in the morning!! I sent back my phone to rogers and they sent me a refurb with the same problems plus the trackpad was not responding. Now they sent me another one and the little bastards battery drained last night!

Can anyone explain whats going on? Is it the battery? or Software problems? Its fully updated, and I had only have a few extra apps...Poynt and The Weather Eye apps installed.
    07-05-11 08:43 AM
    For what is worth weather eye used to drain my battery big time......
    07-05-11 09:07 AM
    If the same thing is happening to three different devices we must look at it being a user problem. How about the charger. Is it on the charger when it does this?

I would removal ALL of your 3rd party software and see if that helps. 3 different units all having to same problem would be rare indeed.
    07-05-11 09:09 AM
    It is quite simple: Auto On/Off does not turn ALL functions of the device off. Hence the drain (but really it is not enough a drain to be bothered...If it is, there is something wrong).
    07-05-11 09:55 AM
    I just took off the weather eye, but I dont think this will work cause I had the the weather channel on the last phone. I think these refurbished phones are crap. They can't test and see all the problems especially with the battery. I will try it again tonight and see what happens. Thanks for the replys.
    07-05-11 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD