Guys everytime i want to save a picture from BBM or from Browser its offer me to save it to Media card? And everytime i need to scroll from media card to internal memory, device and choose folder to save ! Is it possible to save files directly to internal memory not everytime to change location from media to internal ???

Thanks
    04-06-12 03:45 PM
    You should be able to change it through desktop manager. Under device options once your device is plugged in. It will default to internal rather than media.
    04-06-12 03:56 PM
    Only way I can think of is by pulling out Media Card, or Options>Device>Storage and turn off Media Card Support
    Tryptomine likes this.
    04-06-12 03:57 PM
    Only way I can think of is by pulling out Media Card, or Options>Device>Storage and turn off Media Card Support
    But if my internal memory will be more than half used will my phone become more freezing ???
    04-06-12 04:04 PM
    With the 9930/9900 there is 8gb dedicated to Media Storage separate from the app storage so I would imagine that it wouldn't slow it down as with the older models that shared app storage with saved media
    04-06-12 04:13 PM
    Ok thanks guys for help.
    Final question

During call When i am talking , its like echo? Is it ok ? Or maybe to turn off smth ?
    Last edited by Tryptomine; 04-06-12 at 05:52 PM.
    cheekymonkey3 likes this.
    04-06-12 05:50 PM
    THANX soooo much raven!!!
    i hated my blackberry coz it wouldn't take as many pictures as i wanted it to and at the bottom of my camera it said 1 picture(s) remaining and i kept having to delete loads!! then i tried your idea and it worked!!! thank you soo much! i now like my blackberry! i thought i was just going to have to cope and when i got my new phone not choose a blackberry but this idea worked and i may get another blackberry i probably wont i will almost certainly get an iphone but atleast i dont have to cope for ages with a really irritating phone!! thanx again
    05-30-13 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD