Hello CrackBerrians..
    I Have A Couple Friends With The New Verizon Incredible.. So When They Try To Send Me A Picture With Their Camera Phone It Doesn't Display In My BlogBerry..
    Is Our BlogBerry Having Problems Or Is The HTC Incredible..
    Or Is Some Type Of Setting In Our BlogBerry ?
    Thank You For Your Time..

Defton Gautreaux
    Welcome to Facebook
    Last edited by Defton.; 06-30-10 at 02:44 PM.
    06-30-10 02:39 PM
    Was there a question there?

The bold/italic/caps at the start of every word confused me... and I have no idea wtf a blogberry is
    06-30-10 03:08 PM
    if its just a picture they should be sending via mms and there is no limit on that cuz i've received some huge files
    06-30-10 03:10 PM
    Sorry For The Cap.. But, I Always Write Like That...
    I Use My BlackBerry For My Blogs.. Because I Blog To Much, I Just Call It BlogBerry..
    The Question Is... Do I Have To Do Some Type Of Setting In My BlackBerry So This Way I Can Get Big Files And Pictures ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 03:47 PM
    It should just come in your SMS/MMS mailbox if your friends are sending it via MMS
    06-30-10 05:39 PM
    The Question Is... Do I Have To Do Some Type Of Setting In My BlackBerry So This Way I Can Get Big Files And Pictures ?
    If your friend is sending these pics via email and they are over 2MB in size, then there is nothing you can do. This is the maximum attachment download file size on BIS, and there is no setting to change this.

If like others have said, your friend is sending the pics via MMS, then there is no maximum attachment download file size and they should come through just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD