Made a switch to Blackberry today. Then I realized GV is not available for BB. I'm stuck because my business knows me through my GV #. I don't want my clients to be surprised when I use my Verizon # to call them back. How can I do it so that when I make outbound calls, my GV # would show up on the caller ID?
    09-24-13 03:19 AM
    Honestly I'd consider sideloading the Google Voice bar file, here's the latest one that I've been using : https://mega.co.nz/#!aJgClDrT!TvYKdk...tBfAa65W87GfgU

Take a look around the forums for Android sideloading instructions. Note that this BAR file is signed, so you won't need 'xsacha's' / 'debug-token' methods, which should make it a bit easier.

Anyway it's the latest version I could find that works without the integrated Android login, but it's worked great for me and has provided full functionality from my Q10.
    09-24-13 03:46 AM
    I have a 9930 though. Not a Q10.
    09-24-13 02:13 PM
    I used to use the method where you dial your own Google Voice number, and then dial from there. You can enter in all of the pauses and numbers etc. automatically.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    09-24-13 04:14 PM
    I use this app named Blacada. It's pretty cumbersome. It works. But it's not seamless like how Google Voice is. I wish somebody can program a Google Voice app for Blackberry users.
    09-24-13 08:23 PM
    I used to have Google Voice on my 9900, I'm sure if you search you can find the jad file. The only problem I found with it was that the person you were calling had to be in your contacts so when you open your contacts menu there was a option to call using Google Voice.
    09-29-13 01:13 AM
    Here you go. https://www.google.com/voice/m?uipref=1

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:25 AM
    I used to use the method where you dial your own Google Voice number, and then dial from there. You can enter in all of the pauses and numbers etc. automatically.
    I have done the same thing too, and can confirm that it works without any problems. I have made international calls from my Google Voice number using this method. If all you want to do is make Google Voice calls, then you don't need to sideload any apps.

BBQ10
    09-29-13 01:38 AM