Anyone know?
    05-20-10 11:02 AM
    As far as I know all you would need to do is unlock your AT&T phone....
    05-20-10 11:31 AM
    Call AT&T customer service number and tell them that you need the unlock code for you Blackberry Bold 9700. If you are still AT&T customer you can log on your account online and by the device icon there is this link that lets you request the unlock code for your blackberry. Note when you unlock it - it does not mean you debranded your device (there is a huge difference).
    05-20-10 11:39 AM
    unlock your phone
    05-20-10 11:39 AM
    Anyone know?
    So did you get your phone unlocked and get it to work on rogers?
    If calling att doesn't work, u can always get an unlock code from off ebay for like $2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 06:04 PM
    Contact att for the code. Hopefully u can get asap becouse sometimes it'll take a while to get one. Better yet I recommend getting one from ebay as mentioned. That's what I did. I got mine instantly to my email

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 09:30 PM
    Anyone know?
    You just need to get it unlocked. You can call AT&T and ask them the code for free or you can win a free unlock code here on Crackberry.com forums in the contest section or you can buy the unlock code from any of us unlockers here on Crackberry. We will match/beat any legitimate price

Let us know if you need help unlocking your phone or setting it up with Rogers.
    05-20-10 11:42 PM
    I will call AT&T.

thanks!
    05-21-10 09:51 AM
    I will call AT&T.

thanks!
    Sure, let us know how that goes.
    05-21-10 09:53 AM
    alextop30, I use AT&T and when I log in into my account, I click my phone picture, but there is no link to request the unlock code. All it does is to ask me if I want to change the picture of my phone.

Do you have specific steps to do it?
    05-22-10 12:45 AM
    I was sent the instructions, went thru and performed the unlock procedure, but unsure if it is actually unlocked- ???
    05-22-10 07:52 AM
    I was sent the instructions, went thru and performed the unlock procedure, but unsure if it is actually unlocked- ???
    You can go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type the letters mepd.

You should see Network-Disabled or Inactive meaning that the phone is unlocked.

If you it still says Active, that means the phone is still locked.
    05-22-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD