Ok so I just dropped off my Bold at AT&T and got a brand new one and on the new one I have now the bottom right corner ripples everytime I scroll the trackball. This never happened on my last bold. I have heard of this happening before but is it a problem if I am simply scrolling and it is happening...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 05:52 PM
    nah .. its not a problem .. when i hold my bold from the top it ripples too
    07-16-09 06:15 PM
    unless it is very irritating to you, its not a big problem. but i would return it just in case, since it may lead to a bigger ripple.
    07-16-09 07:05 PM
    I found out that all the made in mexico phones I had (3) were horrible. The best way to go is made in canada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 07:19 PM
    my first bold had this issue and i took it back. it doesnt bother me but could it cause a dead pixel down the road? and if it did would that be covered under warranty??
    07-16-09 07:19 PM
    it should be covered under the warranty if it does cause a dead pixel. mine screen has been perfect and mine was made in hungary (not sure if i spelled it rite though).
    07-16-09 07:37 PM
    yeah mine was made in Hungary and it seems to be getting better over time... its kind of irritating but I was just at AT&T sooo I don't know what my interest level on going back is
    07-16-09 07:40 PM
    it should be covered through them for about 30 days so you can chill with the phone for a little, and jus back it up on a day ur not doing anything and get it switched out.
    07-16-09 07:47 PM
    It's because it's an LCD screen. LCD screens do this, and it's completely normal. If your previous Bold did it a little less often or only with more force put to it, and you prefer that instead, then take your chances with getting a refurb as a replacement (it's a 50/50 chance it'll ripple just as much if not more, or maybe less).
    07-16-09 08:27 PM
    If it applies too much pressure it could cause damage, but it takes a lot.
    07-16-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD