is there anyway i can attach files with email (wrd,xl,pwt,pdf,mp3 etc etc) stored in media card?

Thanks
    07-23-09 10:40 AM
    Yeah just go to attach a file and browse to it.
    07-23-09 10:41 AM
    Yeah just go to attach a file and browse to it.
    it only takes me to /Media Card/Blackberry/Pictures/

i have file stored in Documents folder of Media card

i cant browse the media card
    07-23-09 10:46 AM
    when i got to email. compose email>attach file> media card i see all my files. Make sure you are composing an email not a MMS. u can pin me if u have more question 3051bcff
    07-23-09 10:49 AM
    when i got to email. compose email>attach file> media card i see all my files. Make sure you are composing an email not a MMS. u can pin me if u have more question 3051bcff
    i am composing Email for sure, maybe its coz my other SIM with BIS is still in my old curve... this SIM has no BIS service??

when i click attach file...it jumps to picture folder of media card and doesn't let me browse
    07-23-09 10:57 AM
    could be well if you need anything let me know
    07-23-09 10:59 AM
    could be well if you need anything let me know
    thanks mate
    07-23-09 11:00 AM
    when i click attach file...it jumps to picture folder of media card and doesn't let me browse
    You did hit the back button to move up in the directories, and didn't just try to browse with the trackball, didn't you?
    07-23-09 01:35 PM
    You did hit the back button to move up in the directories, and didn't just try to browse with the trackball, didn't you?
    back button takes me to e-mail window, i am trying with trackball
    07-23-09 04:42 PM
    back button takes me to e-mail window, i am trying with trackball
    There's an up button when you get to the SD card browsing, right? Up at the top. Select it. It will go back in the SD card. Don't actually press the BB's back button.
    07-23-09 05:05 PM
    There's an up button when you get to the SD card browsing, right? Up at the top. Select it. It will go back in the SD card. Don't actually press the BB's back button.
    i have only two options:

1.select camera application maybe coz i do not have any pictures in in that folder.
    2. Go back to email composer window

it doesn't let me change the folder/directory etc its like stuck.
    media application explorer works great.
    07-23-09 05:13 PM
    Hmm can you take a snapshot and post it up?
    07-23-09 08:04 PM
    subscribed BIS, now it works great !
    Thanks
    07-26-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD