im trying to add music from the media sync and it keeps coming up with some message. how exactly do i do this? do i need to convert the files...someone please give me a step by step for dummies lol thank you
    11-04-08 02:50 PM
    you don't need to convert the files or sync it with anything. if you have a microSD memory card, just slip it in and plug ur phone to your computer. your computer should detect 2 drives; your memory card and the internal 1gb. once plugged in, you can go to:
    my computer-> select whichever drive your computer detects your phone/memory card

from there, just drag and drop.
    11-04-08 03:58 PM
    thanks ill try that now
    11-04-08 05:19 PM
    connect the bold with the pc via usb. open up the second bb drive and put the mp3 files into music
    11-04-08 05:21 PM
    i dont understand.
    i have a bold 9650 and i dont know where to put an mp3 song that is in my pc into a blackberry file on my pc ( where is that???) and then to send it along on my usb to my device so i can listen to the song on my bb

please help
    03-14-11 09:56 AM
    i dont understand.
    i have a bold 9650 and i dont know where to put an mp3 song that is in my pc into a blackberry file on my pc ( where is that???) and then to send it along on my usb to my device so i can listen to the song on my bb

please help
    03-14-11 10:04 AM
    Make sure your have a Media Card installed in your BlackBerry.
    Make sure that Mass Storage Mode is enabled on your BlackBerry.
    Connect your BlackBerry to your computer with the USB cable.
    Have the BlackBerry go into Mass Storage Mode.
    The Media Card will show up as a Removable Drive on the computer.
    Navigate to the BlackBerry/Music folder on the Media Card.
    Drag and drop or copy and past the song files from your computer to the Music folder on your BlackBerry Media Card.
    Disconnect the USB cable and allow the songs to be read into the BlackBerry Media Library.
    Repeat as needed.
    03-14-11 12:09 PM
    Media files don't actually need to be in the music folder on your MicroSDHC card either, the Bold will scan the whole card for compatible files after you disconnect the USB cable.

To make things easier, after connecting your Blackberry in mass storage mode, give the drive letter for the media card an obvious name (like 'Bold_SDcard'), by right-clicking on it's drive letter and selecting 'rename'.

Then after selecting the media files on your computer using Windows Explorer, you can just right-click to bring up a context menu, and pick 'Send To' -> Bold_SDcard.
    03-22-11 06:56 PM
    just watch this video & follow my step
    08-12-13 10:17 AM
    just watch this video & follow my steps. This way u can put music in any blackberry
    08-12-13 10:19 AM
    Wow. 2 Year old dead thread.

AKA. Dead thread revival.
    08-12-13 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD