I have 2 9930's. One is personal and 1 is owned by work. The work phone displays 1 row of 6 icons at the bottom of the ALL screen which is great. My personal phone displays 2 rows of 6 icons at the bottom of the ALL screen. How do I get just the 1 row of 6 on my personal phone? I think I've tried everything!!
    05-29-13 11:36 AM
    Welcome to CB! From home screen, click on the bar and drag it up or down to show the amount of rows you wish to be displayed. When you press the back arrow key would result in one row being displayed. (you can do the same if you like for 2 rows, or none at all).

Edit: found a how to video, hope this helps you out!

05-29-13 11:54 AM
    Drag the top bar until it shows 2 rows. When you tap it to expand, it shows all icons. When you tap it again it reverts back to where you leave it. That means 'minimize' it and drag the bar where it says 'all' to show one row or two. It will revert back to that whenever you minimize it. In non-touchscreen devices this is an option in the the display options. I find it difficult to explain this. lol. Hope you understand that. Cap beat me to it. video helps!
    05-29-13 11:56 AM
    All you have to do is on homescreen touch where it says All and drag down to you have just the one row showing. That is it then from now on it will show just one row till to change it again.
    05-29-13 12:04 PM
    Thank you both for the quick reply!!
    05-30-13 08:26 AM
    It is odd that the only way to control or set the number of rows is physically dragging down/up. Once set, you can temporarily expose more using the trackpad.
    05-30-13 12:05 PM