while having 2 bolds 5 feet apart from each other ,while being on speakerphone is it normal to have a high-pitched squeal on speaker?

dont recall that sound in the past

only does it while on speakerphone.

suggestions
    07-25-09 08:02 PM
    I had the same problem with the squealing sound, then upgraded my os from .247 to .282, and it hasn't happened again.
    07-25-09 08:04 PM
    im using .266

is common with this build?
    07-25-09 08:08 PM
    Not sure about .266, I was using .247 when my squeal began. Drove me crazy, so upgraded to .282 and it hasn't done it once since.
    07-25-09 08:12 PM
    while having 2 bolds 5 feet apart from each other ,while being on speakerphone is it normal to have a high-pitched squeal on speaker?

dont recall that sound in the past

only does it while on speakerphone.

suggestions
    If you have two phones five feet away from each other, connected via a phone conversation using speakerphone, you are simply getting feedback. Do you really need to talk to someone five feet away using a phone?
    07-25-09 08:19 PM
    you are simply getting feedback. Do you really need to talk to someone five feet away using a phone?
    feedback is normal then? didnt notice it before today, thanks

as i walk up front door of home, yes, i do have it on speaker phone as my wife opens home front door while she is on speaker phone on her bold.
    but today mine squeals,

what i did today to my bold was change the mouse wheel of my bold ,
    now, i was thinking that might have someting to do with it.
    07-25-09 08:32 PM
    Feedback for sure. Recycled sound really. Kind of like pointing a camera at its own display screen. Every phone with speakerphone I had did that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 09:13 PM
    its feedback, similar to a mic and speaker being too close when sound is generated into the mic then spit out of the speaker the mic being too close then amplifies the same sound into an infinite loop, into absurdity. which is the sound that you are hearing.

so its very normal but easy to fix
    07-25-09 09:17 PM
    Mine wasn't feedback. The squeal started when I had upgraded to .247 and used the speaker. After I upgraded to .282, the speaker doesn't do that squeal anymore.
    07-25-09 09:29 PM
    Its like putting 2 mirrors to each other. Its a constant cycle of images. Same with 2 phones. The sound is constantly going through both phones, causing a feedback of highpitch sounds.
    07-25-09 09:33 PM
    Its like putting 2 mirrors to each other. Its a constant cycle of images. Same with 2 phones. The sound is constantly going through both phones, causing a feedback of highpitch sounds.
    I didn't have any other phone near me. If you do a search, you will see that OP had the same thing happening a few months back.
    07-25-09 09:37 PM
    it's feed back, if the sound of you and the sound of her is on loud speaker than you mic is also picking up her speak as well as you voice cause an infinite loop and creating the squeal.
    07-25-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD