With the latest version of the BB software, mute, speaker, hold, and add participant are listed on the screen, with the default choice being mute. It is very easy to hit the scroll button and accidentally put your call on mute. I work for attorneys and one of them is doing this non-stop and is very angry about it. Anyone know of a way to disable this?
    08-03-11 06:40 PM
    change sensitivity?
    08-03-11 07:23 PM
    Dont let your face touch the trackpad?
    08-03-11 07:29 PM
    Tell them to use a bluetooth device or headset. That's one way to prevent that from occurring again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 08:52 PM
    We are dealing with an older hard headed lawyer guy, none of those ideas would work for him! I need a way to lock the screen while he is on the phone
    08-05-11 11:39 AM
    With the latest version of the BB software, mute, speaker, hold, and add participant are listed on the screen, with the default choice being mute. It is very easy to hit the scroll button and accidentally put your call on mute. I work for attorneys and one of them is doing this non-stop and is very angry about it. Anyone know of a way to disable this?
    He can move the cursor to the left. Then, if he hits the trackpad, it will go to speaker. Annoying, but at least it doesn't cut him off.

Or, he can get another model of blackberry.

There are several locking apps in appworld. None were directed to this issue, but maybe you can use a macro or hotkey.
    08-05-11 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD