Hello all,

I am the MooBadger (well actually Gary).I am from Edinburgh, Scotland and have just purchased the BB. It's a Bobby Dazzler of a phone! Love it. I have some issues though - it would be good to get some help

1 - It doesn't give me the option to send an MMS message?
    2 - It does not receive MMS messages. (My settings in MMS are set to 'Always') - I phone Orange my network provider and they said all was ok their end, and that I was to log on to Blackberry.com and it would be fixed
    3 - Can you download YouTube videos onto your PC then transfer them directly to BB?
    4 - I have a Nokia n95 on T Mobile. I need to transfer my contacts onto BB. I tried to Bluetooth them all over at the same time but that failed. I then tried to MMS them all as business cards, byt that failed too 'cos of the MMS problem. I also tried putting my old TMobile sim in and copy from that but this time the phone didn't turn on!!

It'd be great if someone could get back to me. Some of my questions are daft I know. I never usually get too deep into a phone but I plan to make full use of the BB. Cheers dudes!
    Last edited by moobadger11; 08-31-08 at 03:30 AM. Reason: spooling mistooks
    08-31-08 03:29 AM
    ok... i'll try and answer some questions

1) If you go into text messages and press menu it should give you the option on ther to compose mms.... if it isnt doing that then if possible try your sim card in a normal phone that will do mms... if it doesnt give you the option on there then it is definitely a sim card issue (which is quite likely) and Orange will need to send a Sim Update to you... this is quite a common thing with Orange.
    2) As above
    3) You can download youtube videos and convert them to go on your blackberry there are plenty of video convertors out there that will do it. The one i use is AVC and that gives you the option to download and convert to the correct screen size for the Bold (Any Video Convertor)
    4) For this you need to sync your contacts first with Nokia PC Suite then you can sync your blackberry using desktp software and you will have all your contacts.

Hope this Helps

D
    08-31-08 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD