I used to have a big "E" icon. Now it's just a small "E" icon.
    What happened?
    04-23-09 11:37 PM
    I cant explain it but I like it smaller
    04-23-09 11:48 PM
    i also can't explain for the shrink
    but normally a batt pull will bring your shrink E back to its original size
    04-23-09 11:56 PM
    Change the theme, and it will fix it. Then change the theme back.
    04-24-09 12:29 AM
    Ill tell you exactly why,

ESPN is owned by disney, now after working with espn several years now in the sports broadcast field, Ive seen the most ridiculous cut backs. Last year on college football with espn on abc. We spent out thanksgiving in nebraska covering a game. ESPN last minute with their cutbacks cancelled our hams and gave us 2 turkeys to feed a broadcast crew of over 50 people..

Disney is doing horrible and ESPN has floated its boat and is a major revenue for disney, however they must keep they re investors happy so they cut costs across the board.

This would explain why the "E" icon has gotten smaller..

hahaha im kidding, I noticed the same this on my bold, however I still wanted to rant on what cheap skates ESPN are to work for..

they pay their utility workers crap to run cable for their shows.. what a disgrace.. and the lakers just lost to the utah jazz.. Ugh
    04-24-09 01:20 AM
    I deleted mine, as I have all of these so-called "apps" that are just mobile website shortcuts. It's just a short scroll and an additional click to get to the same place bookmarked in my browser. My home screen has enough stuff on it as it is.
    04-24-09 06:46 AM
    I had the same thing happen but oddly enough it went back after a few days. I figured it was from ESPN's end.
    04-24-09 11:38 AM
    Okay, so I'm not the only one. It's not cool, though...
    07-04-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD