(1)A FREE software for BlackBerry devices to make clear voice call at very very cheap price over wifi or 3G. Definitely, it is worth to use when roaming.

(2)Google 'MessagingBay' or go to their website to download: www dot messagingbay dot com. Check "Mobile/Tablet Software Download" section

(3)You can request free credit.

Hope this will help some friends who often go overseas.
    04-22-11 04:17 AM
    Hmm, the easiest way to save on roaming fees is to unlock your blackberry and then buy a prepaid SIM with BIS, or just go without the data and save the money.

Oh, and I don't need to go to some website I don't think anyone could trust, I wouldn't advertise on here either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 10:50 PM
    Hmm, the easiest way to save on roaming fees is to unlock your blackberry and then buy a prepaid SIM with BIS, or just go without the data and save the money.

Oh, and I don't need to go to some website I don't think anyone could trust, I wouldn't advertise on here either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have spent time to help quite a few people from here to start using the program. I did not charge them any cents.

Trust is not easy to build. But not many people prepare to cheat other people at the beginning of a business. Most of time, if you trust people, people trust you. If you do not trust other people, not many people trust you either.

ANyway, I hope SOME BlackBerry users have a true option to make phone call when they roam.
    04-22-11 11:11 PM
    Usually I use Travelsim card in order to save on roaming charges during travelling, it works in Blackberry phones too.
    10-17-13 06:15 PM
    I travelled through Australia in mai and tried a couple of roaming sim cards. The best one (by far) was from Travelsim. (TravelSim | Travel. Talk. Save.) The quality was always good.
    11-17-13 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD