07-30-09 01:29 AM
29 12
tools
    Just making sure,

ill lose everything, its gonna be like brand new? i have to reinstall my third party apps and such after this is done? And i click the things i want gone, then click execute selections then, click desktop manager? or what? kinda lost now lol theres so many options
    No, don't click Desktop Manager. Click wipe. And make sure that you back up your berry before you perform everything or you WILL lose all of your apps, etc. I didn't mind losing mine, so I just went for it, but once Crackmem starts it will go to a second screen that is like DM and will ask if you want to have Memo Pad, Tasks, etc. You could literally wipe everything (except the basic programs that make the phone run) off of your berry.

But yes, click what you want gone, execute selections, then wipe.

Just a side note, I don't know if you're interested in Sudoku, but the new OS (at least for me and mine is Vodaphone's .282) won't recognize it and it'll give you an app error when loading the new OS. If it says "app error" at all -- though I doubt it will... it only did on my bf's bc he wanted the game -- just restart CrackMem and redo the wipe.
    Last edited by JayKayBee; 07-30-09 at 01:25 AM.
    07-30-09 01:21 AM
    JayKayBee not only do you have awesome wallpapers but you are a lifesaver!!! I was having the same issues as wrrecked but your post saved my sanity lol. Thank you!
    lol You're welcome.
    07-30-09 01:21 AM
    ahhh screw it, its late, and im sleepy. been trying to figure this bull out all day. Im gonna do it tomorrow morning lol. Thanks for your help.
    07-30-09 01:27 AM
    One more thing, if you don't want Visual Voicemail here is a link on how to get rid of it. When Crackmem takes you to the 2nd screen that's like DM, you can get rid of it by doing this (link posted below..)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/v-2...e-mail-165708/
    07-30-09 01:29 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD