First off, I live in Zambia and im on the MTN network.
    I recently bought a blackberry 9930 branded verizon from ebay which I later unlocked. Everything works fine except I can't seem to get internet when I subscribe to a BIS plan.
    I've searched high and low and haven't found anything that would fix my problem. In my search I did discover that my phone had no service books, well it has 3 of them. I was wondering if the lack of service books is the problem.
    I previously owned a Blackberry 9320 for a year and it worked perfectly but I wanted a upgrade in hardware so I went with the 9930. I am telling you this because I was wondering if I could transfer the service books from that phone to my 9930?
    I have completely no internet access on my phone because my Wi-Fi router 'blew up' and I'm only restricted to cable internet for my PC right now so I have only set up bluetooth and the rest are yet to be set up. Like BBM, Blackberry protect etc etc
    Is there anyway that I can download the service books on my PC then transfer them to my phone?
    Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.
    Notes
    1) I have an active BIS plan
    2) I have tried that ALT+CAPS+H thing.
    3) I have connected to the internet using this phone before, but through Wi-Fi

Sorry if the section I have posted in is the inappropriate one. This is mainly because I am new here and partially because I couldn't wait to get reply's from you blackberry literate people.
    Last edited by DayWalker123FUL; 04-12-14 at 01:58 PM.
    04-12-14 09:46 AM
    Just curious , do you have the data turned on in your settings.
    04-12-14 11:09 AM
    Yes I do, Slff
    04-12-14 01:59 PM
    Try pulling the battery and sim card out and put back in.

Posted with my Z30 using the latest leak.
    04-12-14 02:07 PM
    I would just like to inform you that my problems with this phone are gone when I use a certain carrier. Whenever I use this sim card I get a registration message unlike when I use MTN. So I'm just going to stick to the carrier that my phone works on.
    To anyone else experiencing a problem like mine, I cannot provide on-point help because all I did was swap sim cards and subscribed for an internet plan on that sim card and the service books appeared and everything was fine and dandy!
    I also tried that ##000000 method, I'm not sure if it had any influence of my sucsess but immidiatelty when I did it I had no results.
    Posted using my newly working 9930
    04-19-14 06:29 AM
    Hi I also just received a 9930 on version and I'm also in zambia, how did you get it to work?
    10-06-15 12:13 PM