I've been searching everywhere, but can't seem to find how to get themes onto my blackberry.

If you can provide step-by-step instructions, that would be great.

Thanks!
    02-18-11 01:56 PM
    Browse the 9780 themes forum from your BB browser, pick a theme you like, click on the OTA link (over the air), the theme will download and install.

You can also use OS6 9700/9650 themes on the 9780.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 02:05 PM
    Start by going to the 9780 Theme Forum and finding one you like. If it's free, there will most likely be an OTA (over the air) download link. If it's a paid theme follow the instructions and download.

BlackBerry Bold 9780 Themes - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    02-18-11 02:06 PM
    Here is a good one for a start.... feel free to explore the Themes forums for more:

From your BB, click on this link >>> http://www.moritzzimmer.com/SE6/com_...le_Elegan6.jad

That is the Simple Elegan 6 Theme, very nice theme, simple looks, no annoying UI bar (All , Media, Frequent, Games, etc,)

iWontonx3 likes this.
    02-18-11 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the help! So when I download it, and want to switch back to the original theme...where would I look? And the computer is not necessary for changing themes since it's being downloaded from the phone correct?
    02-18-11 08:25 PM
    Go to Options> Display, and you can change what theme you want. Correct, no computer is needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 08:31 PM
    Wow! You guys are quick, and very helpful. I deeply appreciate it!
    02-18-11 08:42 PM
    Here is a good one for a start.... feel free to explore the Themes forums for more:

From your BB, click on this link >>> http://www.moritzzimmer.com/SE6/com_...le_Elegan6.jad

That is the Simple Elegan 6 Theme, very nice theme, simple looks, no annoying UI bar (All , Media, Frequent, Games, etc,)

Hey I downloaded this theme but I have a question about the home screen's selection of icons. For the OS6 theme, there were several series of icons you could scroll through (UI Bar).

Is there a way to change the selection of icons to what I prefer? I want to use "favourites" as my home screen icons.
    02-18-11 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD