ok....so i loaded sprint's new os 6.0.600...hate it....i can't resolve the non universal search function because i can't access options/display/home screen preferences. i can't select "home screen preferences" but it just goes back to the "display" screen in options....

so i want to back to os 6.0.415 because IT WORKED lol...but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to load it....i've dl'd the software but everytime i go to load it the app loader tells me "no actions required"

please help lol
    07-31-11 09:41 PM
    I thought there was a function in the BB Desktop Mgr that allowed you to backup to a previous bundle?
    07-31-11 09:46 PM
    eh....i just figured out how to use the them based shortcuts...you ONLY access the "home screen prefs" if you're using the stock theme...wtf lol
    07-31-11 09:58 PM
    ok....so i loaded sprint's new os 6.0.600...hate it....i can't resolve the non universal search function because i can't access options/display/home screen preferences. i can't select "home screen preferences" but it just goes back to the "display" screen in options....

so i want to back to os 6.0.415 because IT WORKED lol...but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to load it....i've dl'd the software but everytime i go to load it the app loader tells me "no actions required"

please help lol
    Hey, after you loaded 600, did you go to the thread about 600 to read about the issues? tht home screen prefs is a KNOWN issue for 600 and there is a fix. All you need to do is load a cod file with BBSAK and you will have the newest OS6 and no probs.

Go to the 600 thread and check it out. Why would you go back to 415? 524 is much better.Some say the 587 is even better than 600. Read the stickies about the OSes and you will find out whatever you need to know.
    meistro likes this.
    08-01-11 08:30 AM
    yeah i knew it was an issue, but just couldn't figure our why i couldn't change it like i did on the old 6.0 i had loaded.....i found the fix tho after alot of forum searching last nt lol thanks for the replies though folks!
    08-01-11 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD