Did a security wipe on a Bold 9780 in order to allow my fiance to create a new BBID and to use BBM with me etc. I had bought this phone in Toronto unlocked - it was originally a Mobilicity phone. I now live in the US and am with T Mobile. After the wipe, the phone sent me two messages: "welcome to Mobilicity" (ouch) and "your phone has been registered with the network (good) T Mobile network and wifi are working fine but when I try to register a new email address I only get a redirect to enterprise registration which asks me for the original enterprise login/passowrd. WTF??? I have no idea what it is and where to get it and now cannot receive emails. Now what??
    12-02-13 09:50 AM
    oh and BB desktop software says no updates available so it seems I'm up to date
    12-02-13 09:51 AM
    Security wipe sounds a bit of an overkill IMHO - but you've done it now. Did you try just doing a plain wipe and reinstall of OS first? Or just wade in with the big hammer?

Have you tried phoning your own phone carrier and asking them to re-send the various Blackberry authorisations for connecting to their network? Never know, you may be lucky and they are enough to kick it back to life. Especially as the phone has previously been on your own carrier's network.

Have you tried reinstalling a newer OS yet using loader.exe? BB Desktop Software only tells you about OS versions from your phone carrier (but we have already had this conversation in the other thread so no point in repeating myself.)

Obviously with the Enterprise stuff your best bet will be to contact the original seller and ask them for the details. As long as the phone is legit they should sort that out. You originally described this phone as "unlocked" in that other thread. Now it is sounding more like it is actually a locked phone which a previous owner has unlocked for you with one of those funky codes you have to buy from someone online. If you bought it from a second hand and\or shader market I don't think there is much you can do. I know there are various posts elsewhere in this forum about Enterprise management, but I think it is all pretty well locked up (by design) I thought.

Personally I have no idea about Enterprise stuff on Blackberries as my phone was purchased unlocked from new and never been near an Enterprise server. I've also never had to unlock a phone or clear a different carrier from it. I've only got experience of pure unlocked Blackberries not tied to a carrier.
    12-03-13 10:53 AM