Please help,

I'm using an app that allows me to access blackberry backups on my new iphone. I've deliberately deleted all data from my blackberry apart from that which I really want. However, text messages appear in the backup which aren't on my phone, and haven't been for years. I've tried wiping and restoring the blackberry; the old messages still don't appear on the phone, but when I back it up, there they are again! I don't know where these old messages are hiding, or how to get rid of them. The iphone app only lets me see texts from the backup, but not delete any of them.

I've got some really sentimentally important messages that I want to access on my new phone, but I don't want these old messages on it. I know it sounds stupid, but these are messages I really don't want to have around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    01-16-14 08:36 AM
    You could restore them to the BlackBerry (or the iPhone for that matter), then delete the ones you don't want. If you reinstall the backup to the BlackBerry, just delete the texts you don't want and make a new copy of a backup.
    01-16-14 12:26 PM