Hello,

so i was updating my blackberry and then when connecting to JVM or JMV (whatever) it crashes then says RELOAD SYSTEM 507.
    I looked and looked on the internet for help and i followed all their steps but every time i use app loader even deleted 2 of the vendors files even tried deleting 1 and none
    it still wont work!

I follow the instructions to put my battery in when it starts to process "load jvm and system software" then my phone disconnects at "wait for device initialization" well it sounds like
    it disconnects and re connects straight after. A few seconds after the phone turns on saying "RELOAD SYSTEM 507" and then a pop up comes on saying " Application loader was unable to connect with your device. please re-connect your device, enter the password, if required , and click retry"

I've watched videos on youtube and on crackberry on people fixing their phones but mine just wont work!

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NO PASSWORD!
    I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONNECTIONS!
    IF I LEAVE THE BATTERY OUT THE PHONE TELLS ME TO PUT A BATTERY IN
    THIS IS BS!
    IM PISSED OFF
    I HAVE THE LATEST OS OF TELSTRA INSTALLED ON MY COMP
    DON'T NOT TELL ME TO REBOOT MY COMP...I'VE TRIED MANY TIMES
    I WILL THROW THIS PHONE AT MY MATHS TEACHER IF NO SOLVED!
    BEEN WORKING ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP FOR 2 DAYS!
    AND YES ITS WIPED COMPLETLY!
    IT WONT CONNECT TO BBSAK OR ANYTHING!
    FARRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK

NOT HAPPY WITH BLACKBERRY!
    02-28-13 04:55 AM
    First, are you sure you have the correct OS from Telstra?
    Second, I would try it using your actual carrier's OS (if it is not Telstra)
    Third, it seems like you're waiting too long to click continue with App Loader, that's why it's saying "unable to connect". You're supposed to do it as soon as the LED lights up when you put the battery in.

beyond that, just take it easy on the caps and I'm sure people will help you.
    02-28-13 11:30 AM
    I've done all that. Only one kind of telstra OS and Telstra is my actual carrier.
    nope tried it already just a white screen saying reload system 507
    03-02-13 07:54 PM
    Ok I was literally in your shoes around 2-3 weeks ago when I was trying to upgrade my OS before selling my 9000. I kept getting stuck on the Reconnecting to JVM and it would not budge from there. I worked on mine for 2-3 days, frustrated and I wanted to destroy my phone. I tried one last thing, I went to Best Buy and I bought another data cable. I also used another computer. Lo and behold, it worked like a charm and I upgraded flawlessly in approximately 20 minutes. Try getting a new cable and using a different computer and I believe that will solve your problem. Let me know how it goes, in case this works for you, I want others in the same boat to be able to solve this.

Good luck
    kground likes this.
    03-07-13 01:30 PM
    Trying a different port, same cable did the trick for me.

- I was getting 507 error
    - Desktop manager was recognizing the device but was having problem showing "connected" status
    - When trying to upgrade software, it was failing due to its inability to connect to "unknown device"

Ok I was literally in your shoes around 2-3 weeks ago when I was trying to upgrade my OS before selling my 9000. I kept getting stuck on the Reconnecting to JVM and it would not budge from there. I worked on mine for 2-3 days, frustrated and I wanted to destroy my phone. I tried one last thing, I went to Best Buy and I bought another data cable. I also used another computer. Lo and behold, it worked like a charm and I upgraded flawlessly in approximately 20 minutes. Try getting a new cable and using a different computer and I believe that will solve your problem. Let me know how it goes, in case this works for you, I want others in the same boat to be able to solve this.

Good luck
    03-07-13 08:10 PM
    Trying a different port, same cable did the trick for me.

- I was getting 507 error
    - Desktop manager was recognizing the device but was having problem showing "connected" status
    - When trying to upgrade software, it was failing due to its inability to connect to "unknown device"
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, to the tee! DM would recognize my Bold but would not update. It's most likely your data cable, USB port, or computer. So to remedy and eliminate the possiblities, buy another cable (Walmart sells them for like 5-10 bucks and the same with Best Buy) and then try again on your computer. If that doesn't work, switch ports. If all that fails, use another computer. Good luck!
    03-07-13 08:19 PM
    Same problem here with a Strom 9500 of a friend.
    03-11-13 05:14 AM