i was trying to wipe my blackberry OS and reinstall it al over again by going thru the steps in this thread :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/

i got to step 14, when i tried to use the uploader, it started fine and it kept installing everything on the phone " almost 400 something files " then when it got to boost ROM " step 1 of 6 " which it tried to connect to the phone, the phone restarted and the blackberry name appeard on the phone screen with the loading line under it, it got to half almost then it restarted again and then i got a msg on the computer screen saying that the program couldnt connect to the phone< after that it asked me to reconnect the phone and start the uploader again i've tried ti disconnect the phone then reconnect it againand start the deskyop mannager to upload the OS but i failed cuz the programe didnt find the phone >>>> the phone statues now is pitch black screen, actually its not turning on ?
    04-02-10 01:06 PM
    Go download bbsak (blackberry siwiss army knife). Does the same thing as JL but much more user friendly.

Then check the link in my signature for how to recover a nuked berry.
    04-02-10 01:35 PM
    Go download bbsak (blackberry siwiss army knife). Does the same thing as JL but much more user friendly.

Then check the link in my signature for how to recover a nuked berry.
    +1 on BBSAK
    04-02-10 06:54 PM
    thanx for the replay, i am trying to find the BBsak link but i couldnt find any, i've tried the one in the rimgeeks on this page but apparantly am not authorized to download and ive tried to register in thewebsite to be able to dowload the file but couldn't for some reason, i wish i could get a direct link to the application ...

the other thing, as i mentiond the current statues of my phone right now is a black screen, i cant turn it on, and when i take off the bat, and put it back on only the LED light would go red, for a while then, it just goes off with nothing poping on the screen " pitch black "

so considering that, i've tried your steps on the " how do i recover a dead blackberry " thread and i got to step 5, just after typing all the commands in DOS, after the last command and hitting enter the application loader wizard starts, so i make sure the device is connected to the computer thru the USB " even before i get to step 5 " but after i hit next in the application loader qizard it asks me to select the communication port which is the device is connected thru, but i cant coose nothing thru the slide menue cuz i dont no options on, and apparantly the computer is not recognizing the Device !?

its like the Blackberry is not getting connected to the Computer !??
    04-02-10 09:34 PM
    just got bbsak my friend, and i've tried to connect the device to the program but nothing comming up - Next to the pin : Disconnected

the same with the Blackberry Desktop Manager its not connecting to the device, nxt to the pin : non

i've tried to connect it the device with the battery, without the battery, as soon i connect it to with the USB while the LED light is still on " red " but non of the programs recognize the BB ?
    04-02-10 09:52 PM
    just got bbsak my friend, and i've tried to connect the device to the program but nothing comming up - Next to the pin : Disconnected

the same with the Blackberry Desktop Manager its not connecting to the device, nxt to the pin : non

i've tried to connect it the device with the battery, without the battery, as soon i connect it to with the USB while the LED light is still on " red " but non of the programs recognize the BB ?
    If by any chance you are in Windows Vista/7, you need to run as administrator....
    04-02-10 10:46 PM
    1). You must have Desktop Manager installed and working. It must have successfully connected to your phone at least once.

2). If you install BBSAK or CrackUtil, make sure that you DO NOT install to Program FIles or Program Files (x86) if you run under Vista or Windows 7. If you use my program CrackUtil, then install normally and then physiallly move the CrackUtil folder to C:\ and leave it named as CrackUtil. You will also need to create a new shortcut after you do this.

The reason for this is to do with the security around running a second program from a 1st. All theree programs (JL_Cmder, BBSAK and CrackUtil) rely on a RIM utility called javaloader to do their work. All three programs are simply front ends for javaloader. They just put a pretty face on the program and pass commands to it. Vista and Windows 7 object to this and I just gave you the work around.

3). All three programs do exactly the same things however BBSAK is the most complete because I stopped developping CrackUtil. CrackUtul may be found on Crackberry.
    04-03-10 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD