Hye bros,

Im desperately need your help over this matter, i have sent to couples of repair shop, but still, they cant rectify my bb bold problem.

My bb wont charge as the result, it wont open and load to the homepage. even if it did, it will repeatedly load the OS. .

Can someone give me some leads on this problem? something to do with technical errors. Btw, my battery is fine, tried switching it with my friend's bold, and it works. .so no problem with the battery. .

thanks in advance
    04-23-10 11:59 PM
    I would reload the operating system. Search for "Nuked Blackberry". taking it out of the restarting of the phone and wipe it clean and start over. Sry can't find the link on my Bold at the moment. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 02:33 AM
    Ok so to be clear, your BB is not charging anymore, meaning it does not power on at all? Or it turns on, but just boot loops when attempting to load the OS?
    04-24-10 05:42 AM
    Sorry guys for the late reply, Sent my bb for repair. Turns out, my Power AC is fried ! dont know whether it is true or not. Paid the parts for US 150 which is insanely expensive. .My phone wont start and charge. .now my bb wont read my Memory card. .Has something to do with power AC? i have no idea. im pretty sure that i have to spend US 150 for this memory card more. .SIGH
    04-30-10 03:13 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys. .Appreciate your input. .
    04-30-10 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD