ok so i dont have a data plan and i have wi fi at my house, all my hings are changes to hotspot browser, but my internet wouldnt work still, i blocked the data plan internet service with at&t but my wi fi isint working so i was looking thorugh my phone and i turned data serives on, i went on the browser and it worked but is that like unblocking the internet service? will it charge me? please help!!!
    08-16-09 11:32 PM
    Nope absolutely won't charge you. Feel free to browse the web as much as you want now. So long as at&t has blocked data on their end you won't have to worry about a thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 11:58 PM
    No charges as long as your browser is set to use hotspot if you are using the native browser or if using a 3rd party browser like opera, make sure it is set to use wifi. Also, I would delete the apn setting in your TCP option to be sure data won't pass through.
    08-17-09 12:08 AM
    No charges as long as your browser is set to use hotspot if you are using the native browser or if using a 3rd party browser like opera, make sure it is set to use wifi. Also, I would delete the apn setting in your TCP option to be sure data won't pass through.
    There's no need since in this case the data is BLOCKED by the carrier. I wouldn't mess with the apn settings at all as it may interfere with mms capabilites and such. Aslong as data is blocked by the carrier your set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:14 AM
    Nope, it shouldn't charge you anything
    08-17-09 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD