Hey, I know that, most likely, there are other people out there wondering the same thing.. and I know there are other people asking this question on the site. But it doesn't seem to help me!

I have the Theme Builder and Manager. and when I tried to add it on my Blackberry Bold I got "no additional application..." you guys probably know the rest. It's getting me mad and upset. Because what I made wasn't so amazing.. I just had the same picture for the incoming call, menue, etc. thats all that I did to the screen.

I asked someone to make me one but for some reason no one answers.. hopefully someone knows the answer that i am looking for..

Okay so i stated all that stuff above and This is my question. How do I put the files on my bold as a Theme because it keeps saying that.. I tried OTA but when i try and open it it says it can't or something strange.. I'm new to making themes and all the technical stuff on a blackberry. but love it to death. Please please please help me!!

PS i tried to zip the file that I did.. i have both .alx and the .cod i think thats what its called ahh help please!!
    08-14-09 12:57 AM
    Install Blackberry Device Manager and use that to load the .alx file.

Should work for you.
    08-14-09 01:56 AM
    You need to have the COD files in the same folder as the ALX file. You will also need to have Desktop Manager browse to the folder in which you exported the theme.
    08-14-09 08:08 AM
    okay I am going to try and download that right now.. its so confusing why can't they make it simply a drag and drop type of thing.. OR does anyone know how to get it OTA i can't find a site that will have a link i tried megaupload etc and when i download it my phone says it cannot read it..

EDIT where can i download the device manager? I googled it and now it wants me to choose which one to download.
    Last edited by missrockandroll; 08-14-09 at 12:13 PM.
    08-14-09 12:08 PM
    okay guys nevermind!! I got it to work OTA stylee!! =)
    08-14-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD