I am wondering if there is a way to set up what is highlighted automatically when I hit the blackberry button when in an application. For example when I am using BBM and I want to end a conversation I would hit the BB button, scroll down to "end conversation" and hit it. I would like to find a way if possible for that option, "end conversation", to automatically be highlighted when the BB button is pressed when in BBM. I guess I am just lazy and don't want to scroll to that option. LOL Just wondering.
    07-15-09 06:46 PM
    That would be amazing, I don't think you could do it. but if you could that would be great
    07-15-09 07:36 PM
    Dang...I wished there was a way. That would have made my messaging a bit easier.
    07-15-09 09:38 PM
    I have noticed that if you type the first letter of the option then it goes to that option so if you type e then it might get you there faster at least.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 10:20 PM
    for bbm, just select the conversation, and hit the "del" button, and it'll ask if you want to end the convo, and click "ok". hope this helps :S
    07-15-09 10:58 PM
    for bbm, just select the conversation, and hit the "del" button, and it'll ask if you want to end the convo, and click "ok". hope this helps :S
    Thanks. Much faster than what I was doing.
    07-16-09 12:20 AM
    sick! thanks maiia!!!!!!!
    07-16-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD