100% positively no water damage or any other kind of damage its been working perfect until this morning when i turned it off when i was in court. when i tried turned back on it goes to my unlock screen and i cant select or scroll up and down. all keys are unresponsive as well....the only way i can get my screen to light up is the volume bumpers then i hit the touch pad and the unlock menu comes up but i cant scroll or select anything. ive taken the batter out and when i turn it back on it does the same thing. please help my phones only 2 months old and i have no insurance
    06-30-11 05:12 PM
    100% positively no water damage or any other kind of damage its been working perfect until this morning when i turned it off when i was in court. when i tried turned back on it goes to my unlock screen and i cant select or scroll up and down. all keys are unresponsive as well....the only way i can get my screen to light up is the volume bumpers then i hit the touch pad and the unlock menu comes up but i cant scroll or select anything. ive taken the batter out and when i turn it back on it does the same thing. please help my phones only 2 months old and i have no insurance
    Try this:
    http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-101-safe-mode
    Might be a corrupted application so just delete them all and restart your BB again. If that ddnt help you can connect your BB and use BBSak to wipe it clean and reload a fresh OS but don't install any applications yet, first be sure everything its working and then install the applications one by one making sure every time your phone still works. Good luck!
    Remember to backup thru DM before wiping

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD