For some odd reason, my call log will only log MISSED CALLS and it will no longer log recent calls i've made and completed received calls. Anyone have this problem before? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

-Nabiscuit
    07-17-09 11:58 AM
    Eneter your call log, Options, Calling Logging, All Calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 12:06 PM
    go to your dial screen. options>call logging> choose whatever works best for you.
    07-17-09 12:07 PM
    No... that setting is for putting your calls in your Messages List (which is something I don't want)... Oddly enough, though - when I do enable that setting all my recent calls do show up in the messages... But the second i disable the setting, they all leave my messages folder and the Call Log still only shows missed calls.
    07-17-09 12:18 PM
    Okay... I think I'm getting somewhere... Everytime I try to delete an entry in the call Log, I get this error... Uncaught Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
    07-17-09 12:20 PM
    Call logging is for call logging. Nothing to do with messages.you think that'd be clear by the "call" part of the title.

07-17-09 01:34 PM
    Call logging is for call logging. Nothing to do with messages.you think that'd be clear by the "call" part of the title.

When I go into my Call Log, and then hit menu->options->call logging...

All that comes up is, "Show Call Log In Messages List"

All
    Missed Calls
    None

That's it. And when I select "All", all of a sudden I get 78 calls put into my Messages List. That's all I get.
    07-17-09 02:22 PM
    Go to call log and check ,options/general settings/call log veiw

07-17-09 02:42 PM
    the call log file may have been corrupted. you might have to backup the phone, wipe the call log, and restore it. that happened to my emails (i was unable to delete old emails) and this process kept all of them, and then corrected the file so i could delete them.
    07-17-09 02:47 PM
    the call log file may have been corrupted. you might have to backup the phone, wipe the call log, and restore it. that happened to my emails (i was unable to delete old emails) and this process kept all of them, and then corrected the file so i could delete them.
    Thanks! I'm gonna try that right now... And yes, my Options -> General -> is already set to Call Log.

07-18-09 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD