Hi!
    My bold used to work fine yesterday, but dont know why it doesnt push any email start from today (phone call, SMS etc all works fine except email, and facebook looks not updating)..... and tried to use it send email to outside, it display sent but it doesnt actually. anyone got any idea why?
    I tried to reboot it by pulling the battery, but still the same

Thanks!
    Last edited by johnnyli; 06-11-09 at 07:19 PM.
    06-11-09 07:17 PM
    Have you called your carrier? Might be a BIS outage.
    06-11-09 07:21 PM
    There have been complaints of BIS outages today.

May be affecting overseas as well.
    06-11-09 07:24 PM
    Have you resent your email service books?
    06-11-09 07:24 PM
    no it shouldnt be outage~~~ my plan is unlimited email, facebook, etc and got 3Gb internet usage.
    06-11-09 07:33 PM
    Have you resent your email service books?
    how to do that?
    06-11-09 07:34 PM
    There was a major outage today and I stopped getting my emails around 4 am and they are slowly coming in. You can go to your email settings and resend your service books from there. Or log into BIS account and resend from there.
    06-11-09 08:20 PM
    There was a major outage today and I stopped getting my emails around 4 am and they are slowly coming in. You can go to your email settings and resend your service books from there. Or log into BIS account and resend from there.
    thanks! is it in the option/advance setting/service book?
    06-11-09 08:31 PM
    No, do it from here.

BlackBerry Internet Service
    06-11-09 08:37 PM
    You can do what "bt224" suggested. Or go to "setup" on your Bold, them email settings and log in from there.
    06-11-09 08:38 PM
    I got an email tonight stating i had to re-validate my hotmail account as in the email that was sent to me stated that my email to that account was not getting through, so i did this and bing, bing, bing ... dang email alert noise i set up... ... 6 email in like 5 seconds came it.
    06-11-09 08:56 PM
    Why is it that people on this site like to go around flippantly telling folks to "resend the service books" without warning them that they are going to get duplicate calendar entries, and that if they haven't synced in a while with their PC they're screwed?

Listen. If you don't want to have a nightmare on your hands, PRIOR to resending the service books, you need to immediately sync your BB with your PC. Once service books are sent, completely remove your calendar entries with the DM wizard from your device, and THEN sync it again so that your entire calendar is sent from your computer to your device.
    06-11-09 09:02 PM
    I have absolutely never had duplicate entries from sending service books.
    06-11-09 09:05 PM
    I have absolutely never had duplicate entries from sending service books.
    Are you using BIS? Do you have an email account tied to your calendar so that you can accept appointment requests via email and have them drop in your calendar? If not, that may be why.
    06-11-09 09:08 PM
    Yep, BIS with multiple calendars that I accept invites as well as sync through Google Sync with entries I made on the PC. No issues at all.
    06-11-09 09:11 PM
    I have no issues at all either. Can resend service books and my calendar is unaffected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 09:20 PM
    I have no issues at all either. Can resend service books and my calendar is unaffected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Wanna trade Bold's?
    06-11-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD