Not sure how this works. I had my BIS email setup and then used Google sync to sync my calendar and contacts. At this point I only had one calendar. Once I added another email address to BIS, I now have two calendars which messes up apps like Later Dude whcih post to a particular calendar.

Any thoughts?

thanks
    02-09-10 09:08 AM
    Try this:

Go to Advanced Options > Default Services, and set the Calendar and Messaging to the E-Mail whose calendar you want to keep. Then go to Advanced Options > Service Books, and delete the CICAL associated with the E-Mail whose Calendar you don't want.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 09:54 AM
    Within the Calendar, you have an option of choosing the email addresses whose calendars you want displayed on your BB.
    Uhm..I hope that made sense!
    02-09-10 11:25 AM
    Try this:

Go to Advanced Options > Default Services, and set the Calendar and Messaging to the E-Mail whose calendar you want to keep. Then go to Advanced Options > Service Books, and delete the CICAL associated with the E-Mail whose Calendar you don't want.
    How do I delete the CICAL that I don't want? Once I have selected the CICAL that I want to delete there does not seem to be an option to Delete it anywhere that I can find. The only options I get are "Show HRT" and "Close."

Thanks.
    Peter
    05-26-10 06:17 AM
    How do I delete the CICAL that I don't want? Once I have selected the CICAL that I want to delete there does not seem to be an option to Delete it anywhere that I can find. The only options I get are "Show HRT" and "Close."

Thanks.
    Peter
    You don't... they are just there... you don't have to look at them again until you do another upgrade of your OS.
    05-26-10 08:41 AM

Thanks.
    Peter
    On mine, if I hit "menu" while on CICAL I want to delete, the delete options come up.
    05-26-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD