when i woke up it was on the load screen, so i dunno how long its been loading. it would load till 3/4 and freeze. I dunno how long i have to wait for it to load properly, all i did was change my theme.

Anyways, i have tried doing a hard reset .. hmm millions of times but its the same thing. It will load only to the 3/4 and stops. Can someone please help me? i also considered doing the reset, by going to the "loader" thingy and doing the reboot, but it said my bb wasnt plugged in. =S

its a new blackberry, less than 2 months.. please help me
    07-02-10 03:36 AM
    What you have is a corrupt firmware. You need to do a quick google search on nuked blackberries and recovering them.

It is stressful but this happened to me about a week after getting my 9700 and although I thought all was lost, after a few hours and lots of shouting, I did manage to get the software reloaded and get the phone working.
    07-02-10 04:17 AM
    i have tried doing the "BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry" but for some reason it wont read my blackberry.

please explain to me what you did cause i cant buy another phone as of the moment, its fairly new.
    07-02-10 02:56 PM
    Your best bet is to buy a new phone, a Droid.
    07-02-10 02:59 PM
    Your best bet is to buy a new phone, a Droid.
    you know thats not the crackberry style.. i just spent 629.99 on this phone less than two months ago.
    i cannot afford to buy another phone.

07-02-10 03:49 PM
    Take it back to the store and have them reinstall the OS. It doesn't sound like booting in safe mode (search if you want to know) will help you but might be worth a try if it does you can remove the theme and maybe be good to go.
    07-02-10 05:45 PM
    im having the same problem at the moment, tried jl_cmder, crackmem, bbsak and not having luck with any of it. my phone loads up 3/4 of the way and just stays there, my desktop software can reconize my phone but Blackberry Swiss Army Knife or JL_CMDER or CrackMem cant... HELP PLEASE =(!!!!!!!!
    01-24-11 12:32 AM
    Okay, both of you, take your blackberries to the carrier's stores and have them reload the softeare back up. If you don't, you'll be stuck. Your warranty is the way out of this, and there's no need to get a droid either, recommending that won't help at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 08:45 AM
    JLP90 : try closing everything related to blackberry desktop software from "Processes" then open BBSAK again..
    01-24-11 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD