last night , i wipe my device , then , the blank white screen appear.. so i wait in 30 minute , still have a blank white screen . so i decide to remove the battery , and pull in back , ,after that , red LED light shown, and the blackberry , booting screen loading until 70% , suddenly my bold 9900 show the blank white screen . ! i try to google and solve my problem , but i dont find the working method ! i try to nuked my bold 9900 ,and reloading my OS using apploder , (loader.exe) , i follow the step .open DM, connect device to usb cable without bettry , but my problem is laptop no connecting to bootrom blackberry, i tried to , reinstall DM , driver , , but still , my bootroom blackberry not connected to computer , please help me ,,, helpp meeee
    09-15-13 06:17 AM
    It could be because DM is leaving old registry files that are preventing DM or autoloader to recognize your phone. You can download a free program called CCleaner and clean the up. It should work after that. CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
    Just use the free version.

Then go back and use the autoloader to load the OS.
    09-15-13 11:05 AM
    It could be because DM is leaving old registry files that are preventing DM or autoloader to recognize your phone. You can download a free program called CCleaner and clean the up. It should work after that. CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
    Just use the free version.

Then go back and use the autoloader to load the OS.
    Still not detected bro , I was do this method , delete registry on regedit and perfrm cleaning uninstall DM
    09-16-13 02:30 AM
    helpp mee pleasee
    09-17-13 08:28 AM