Guys I have a problem here, I already connect my  to WiFi and it's works and also I can surf by  browser but it doesn't want to connect to  messenger,  app world, facebook apps for  pls guys help me, my  is OS 6.. Thx lot (sorry bout my poor english)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 09:23 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan? If not, you'll need one.

07-06-11 09:26 AM
    What is that ? Oh yea the problem start since I'm travelling to canada, since I don't buy any sim card for mobile network so I just use wifi hotels.. Sorry I dunno what is  data plan.. I'm really new to  ><

07-06-11 09:46 AM
    to use all those bb functions including some apps you mention you must have a blackberry plan to do it. Without the blackberry plan you will not have access to any of that.
    07-06-11 09:58 AM
    How to add it to my  ? But in my native country I use Sim card that can connect to bbm fb apps and others.. Its start happen when I arrived in Canada.. Pls help me

07-06-11 11:23 PM
    The SIM card that is currently active in the device must have a BlackBerry Data Plan on it in order for you to use those applications.
    07-07-11 07:14 AM
    I think I have the BlackBerry Data Plan the problem start since I travel to canada which I only use hotel's WiFi(never use local SIM card) my bb never connect to blackberry messenger and other apps except Browser while in my native country I used both(sim card and wifi) and I could use the blackberry messenger and other apps.. If I connect to WiFi and use the fb apps it says You are currently on a service plan that doesn't support this application..

07-07-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD