I've downloaded .656, then extract it...but it doesn't show up in DM under my available updates. Only .330 and .586 show up. (T-Mobile) I upgraded to .586 no problem but now I want to try .656.

Where is it? Or is there a .exe file someplace that I should be running?
    05-21-10 10:17 PM
    .656 showed up in my DM but wouldn't load it. Search the forums for "bricked blackberry". That's the process I used to load mine. Make sure everything is backed up because the process wipes your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 10:47 PM
    I've never run beta OSes through DM to load them onto my BB. I just use "AppLoader".

If you go into program files, then common files, research in motion, there should be a folder with "AppLoader.exe" in it. You can run that directly to load the OS onto your BB. You can even set it up to back up your data and reload it when it's done. Just be sure first to delete the "vendor.xml" document in that same folder if there is one!

05-22-10 12:05 AM
    One you get comfortable with a or a set of tools stick with them no matter what load you are attempting. I use BBSAK.

05-22-10 12:12 AM
    Installed BBSAK.... "No device detected" Windows 7 64bit
    05-22-10 12:24 AM
    Have you read through my guide I linked on the OS post? Has tips for Vista/7 users. I'd run a search for vendor.xml, and then run loader.exe

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-22-10 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD