So this may seem not like a big deal...but it is a nuisance for me. When composing SMS text message...is there any way to only have one "To:" field. It autmatically gives you another one as soon as you add your recipient. Which it turns makes me have to click one more time. Boooo..I don't like that! Any way to turn that off?
    Thanks!

P.S. I am sure the questions will keep coming from me.
    09-01-09 11:01 AM
    I don't think there is.
    09-01-09 11:45 AM
    I'm watching this for sure as it bugs me a little too.

Also, do you know if there is any way for it to default to the mobile number so I don't have to choose it every time?
    09-01-09 11:46 AM
    Seriously?

Just use your trackball to scroll down to the message box. No reason to click twice. Type the name, click trackball, scroll down to message. Is it really that much of a pain?
    09-01-09 12:47 PM
    Yep..seriously.

Considering I came from the curve..where it is automatic and no extra fields. Also, yes I can use my track ball..but it isn't a easy "swoop"...you have to pay attention to make sure you have scrolled through the second To: line.

I am a busy professional, that travels a lot...it is just nice to have quick access.

Still would like to know if there is a way to get rid of that.
    09-01-09 02:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure there isn't.

I guess you do have to pay attention and make sure you aren't typing your message in the "to" line, as I have done that before. That's where the cut&paste comes in handy

You will get used to it. I did it quite a bit after coming from the 8300, but it's second nature now.
    09-01-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD