I've just recently had a new notification icon appear in my Notification View (Bold 9930, yes). It is an envelope but not one that is squared up and facing you like the new mail notification. This one is at an angle and it has a little white circle in the lower left corner and in the circle is what looks like a tiny blue BB logo. It is showing that I have one unread message but no "new notification" red/white star thingy.

Where is this coming from and how do I clear it? I've opened every app that I can think of and I can't find the unread message. Having the icon there is driving me crazy.

Please help!
    09-01-11 02:19 PM
    on the home screen click MENU>SHOW ALL. this should display your messages folder. Look there to find the message as it may be a notification that your device has been registered w/ the network and if so, it wouldn't show in your regular inboxes (email, SMS, BBM)
    09-01-11 02:28 PM
    I believe that is for a app update in app world.
    09-01-11 02:34 PM
    Screen shot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 02:37 PM
    Nice! Thanks! I don't use my messages folder and had it hidden. I didn't think to look here! It ended up being a message from Sprint Zone with a news update.

Now I know, thanks!! I appreciate the help!
    09-01-11 02:37 PM
    Screen shot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was just looking for a screen capture app. Got any suggestions on a good free one?
    09-01-11 02:39 PM
    I use CaptureIt
    09-01-11 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD