How do I enter my googletalk / Live Messenger / BBM information against my own contact entry?

For example I have a contact for me in my address book that has all my details that I can if needed sent to someone else BUT I want to add my Instant Messenger information and at present it shows my live messenger address but not my gtalk one or my BBM address!

I know I can select link to contact for other contacts and it enters their gtalk address and pic in my address book but how do I set my own details in my address book?

How do I link my googletalk and BBM to my own address book entry? somehow it's managed to add my live messenger account to my contact entry but not the other two like it does for all my other contacts that I've physically choosen link to blackberry contact for...
    Last edited by DarranP; 10-01-09 at 11:22 AM.
    10-01-09 11:02 AM
    In actual fact I've noticed that if I choose to edit myself as a contact there's no longer a section for google talk or live messenger that used to display on the edit contact screen. Previously there used to be a section where I could enter my own details i.e. googletalk email and live messenger email.
    10-01-09 11:57 AM
    Ok can someone atleast tell me if the googletalk or live messenger sections where you store a contacts googletalk or live messenger emails show when they create a new blackberry contact and also what OS are you running?
    10-01-09 01:22 PM
    C'mon guys, 60+ views and nobody can tell me if they have the ability to store IM information when they add a new blackberry contact!?
    10-02-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD